Have you ever felt like most people could come upon something hard that they have never experienced and just conquer it, but that you yourself don't have that ability? That is how I feel today.
Most of my family knows, but I am pregnant! Yeah! When we went in for our ultrasound they said the baby was in the uterus, and according to the blood HCG levels, they were rising normally which means, no ectopic pregnancy this time. Even so, everyday I continue with pains on my left side, which makes me fear even though everything looked okay with the doctor. We also decided to move, I have my last semester of school, and have decided to work a minimal amount of hours during school for my majors department.
Normally, I would think I would be just fine, but pregnancy brings a whole other level to the stress and inability to cope. No one tells you what your day to day should look like when you are pregnant, I mean, is there a movie of different things that you can experience, and how to deal with them? Maybe I should make that movie. I mean, no one is the same, but me being a very visual learner, I would appreciate a movie. You could call it, "What to expect while your gagging- while your expecting." Big hit right?
Today, I sat on my couch, and watched things on youtube, or read articles all day. When my nausea started to come on, I would go stare into my fridge, almost gag at anything that I see, and then just grab for something, and then eat as much of it as I can which isn't very much. This isn't a very glamorous lifestyle and I fear that I am not getting the nutrition I need because I gag when I cook, I gag when I shop, and I am close to throwing up when people talk about certain foods. The truth is, I would just like some help. I wish I had someone that I could pay to shop for me, and make food that is good for me, that I could just down without smelling it and looking at it. But who can you ask to do it? In this day and age, people just tell you to suck it up, or try remedies for the nausea, but it isn't just about the nausea, I feel a huge stress and I feel overwhelmed by every single thing that comes into my head!
Now I know this may or may not be normal, but this is my first time. If you have any ideas, please help. And if you know any maids who will cook and shop with or for me, you just let me know. I have a feeling it would be a lot cheaper than going out to eat everyday. And healthier....but maybe I am just dreaming, and there are women reading this thinking, you big wimp. Who knows? I don't really care.
No comments:
Post a Comment